Visa Extension In Vietnam
Visa Extension is extending the time permitted to stay in Vietnam for foreigners. Visa extension only applies for foreigners entering Vietnam and residing in the territory of Vietnam.
Visa extension procedure is different with each country. However the citizens of Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, and a number of other Asian countries are very easy to extend visa, just send the original passports of the customers, it may take 3-7 working days to extend visa.
With the citizens of Africa and the Middle East is more difficult to extend with the conditions accompanied the extension costs are higher than the fee for other citizens.
These are many questions of customers and today we will point out clearly the content to understand more.
A. When should I extend visa?
Anybody wants to stay Vietnam longer than the limitation time. We advise our clients to extend before 7 days of their visa expiry date; the customer may have many questions when my current visa expires?
Many costumers wonder if their visa expired or not. To know exactly the expiry date of visa, you should check the information on the stamped visa by the security staffs at the airports. The first line has the information as below:
Valid from date … to date … this is the time effect,
If your visa has been expired and not yet extended, please see more to know how to solve this problems and visa extension here.
B. Which document do I need to prepare?
In order to extend visa, please prepare the following documents:
– Application for visa extension
– 2 photos 4 x6
– The original passport.
– Extension cost
C. Where will I extend visa?
You can directly extend the visa at the Immigration Office in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang:
1. Head Office in Hanoi
– Address: 44-46 Tran Phu, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
– Phone: 04 38257941
– Fax: 04 38243287, 04 38243288
2. Head Office in Ho Chi Minh City
– Address: 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, HCMC. Ho Chi Minh City
– Phone: 08 39202300
3. Representatives Immigration Administration Central Region, Central Highlands:
– Address: 7 Tran Quy Cap, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
If you do not want to go directly, please contact with our company, we will help you extend visa.
Phone 24/7: (+84) 932 654 010
Hotline, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, KaKao Talk Line, iMessage…
D. How long does it take to extend?
If your document meets the standard of the Department of Immigration, your extension time is 3-7 working days excluding Saturday, Sundays, national holidays of Vietnam, the ceremony day of Immigration Department.
E. How much is the visa extension?
It is different for each airport entry. With the same kind of visa, the same nationality if customers enter at Tan Son Nhat airport, the fee is always lower than the other airports such as Noi Bai and Da Nang .
The problem exits long and become a precedent and nobody can explain why so on, the fees depends on which airport you enter and on the need of each client and depending on each case.
Fee of the service we provide for your visa extension can be higher than the fix fee of the immigraton and it also depends on the demand and your travel history and your current visa. After that, we can offer the correspondence fee.
We will not collect any money in advantage from the clients. When the extension is successful, we will collect money.
To extend visa with our company service, please send us the original document.
When receiving the document, we will hand you in the receipt for the document and announce the date of returning the original documents
After complete, we will return directly the original passport and collect the money for extension.
For the cliens who use extepmt visa, they follow above step to extend visa, however the extension fee is much more.
If your visa is expiring soon, we can provide the following specially low-priced professional services.
|Current Visa Type||15 Days Extension||1 Month Extension||2 Months Extension||3 Months Extension||6 Months Extension|
|Visa exemption||80.00 USD||95.00 USD||160.00 USD||225.00 USD||N/A|
|1 Month||70.00 USD||85.00 USD||155.00 USD||235.00 USD||N/A|
|3 Months||95.00 USD||145.00 USD||270.00 USD||370.00 USD||N/A|
|1 Year (US citizens only)||N/A||N/A||N/A||365.00 USD||N/A|
|5 Years Exemption||N/A||N/A||N/A||145.00 USD||200.00 USD|
0 comments :
- Vietnam visa application for Indian from Bangkok
- Getting Vietnam tourist visa for Indian
- How To Get Vietnam Tourist Visa For Indian From Au...
- Vietnam Visa on Arrival Online ( Voa Vietnamese)
- Useful tips Before applying for Vietnam visa from ...
- Processing time of Vietnam visa for Indian citizens
- Photo requirement for Indian citizens to Vietnam
- Vietnam visa fee for Indian
- How to get a Vietnam visa for Indian citizens?
- What is visa on arrival?
- Vietnam visa – Who can apply?
- Where to get Vietnam visa for Indian from Spain
- Vietnam evisa for Indian citizens
- Advice on Vietnam visa for Indian citizens
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online
- Vietnam visa upon arrival for Indian nationals
- Common mistakes when apply for vietnam visa on arr...
- Vietnam visa requirements for Indian
- Get Vietnam visa with Indian passport
- Apply Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens in ...
- Vietnam tourists visa for Indian in United States
- Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens in North ...
- Vietnam tourist visa for Indian from UK
- Why choose Vietnam visa on arrival for Indian citi...
- How to get Vietnam tourist visa for Indian from Si...
- Visa Application Form
- Apply Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens in ...
- Apply Vietnam tourist visa for Indian passport hol...
- Apply Vietnam tourist visa for Indian from Germany
- When to apply Vietnam tourist visa for Indian in UAE
- Instructions for Vietnam electronic visa
- How to get a visa to visit Vietnam?
- E-Visa Vietnam
- Visa Extension In Vietnam
- Do you need urgent Visa on Arrival?
- Saigon Travel
- Hanoi Travel
- Vietnam Travel Tips
- Vietnam Travel
- Automatic extension of temporary residence for for...
- Is the entry visa issued by the Vietnam Immigratio...
- Instructions for visa to Vietnam
- Hoi An Travel
- Mui Ne Travel
- Phu Quoc is the name of a group of 21 Vietnamese ...
- Nha Trang Travel
- Ha Long Bay Travel
- Hue Travel
- Da Nang Travel
- ▼ August (49)
Powered by Blogger.