Whether you are going to get your visa stamped at the airport upon arrival or at Vietnamese Embassy in your country prior to your departure, you will need to ensure these following documents to be in your hand:
• A passport with at least six months validity from the date of arrival and two blank pages
• Two passport size photos (4cm x 6cm)
• A copy of the visa approval letter
• Cash to pay for the stamping fee at the Immigration desk at the airport or at the Vietnamese Embassy.
Apart from that, you will be required to fill a form by hand and submit it together with the above documents. To save your time, you can download this form here, print it out and fill it in advance.
Notes on photo:
- Photographs must be identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- The photo must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.