According to the latest immigration law of Vietnam, Indian citizens can enter Vietnam for tourist purpose with a granted visa of less than 29 days. Below is some important remarks on how to get Vietnam tourist visa for Indians.
- Steps to apply for tourist visa for Vietnam for Indian passport holders
Indian nationals can request Vietnam tourist visa via travel agent or via a company in Vietnam. The current Immigration rules state that Indian citizens must have their sponsor to request visa on their behalf no matter they enter Vietnam for tourist or business purpose. Currently, we support Indians in getting visa for both types: tourist and business visa. All you need to do is simply completing the online visa application, and do as requested by the system. Approval letter for Indians will normally issued two days after that. Then a hard copy of the letter need printing out and it is required when you check in Vietnam airport to get visa stamped onto your passport.
- How much is Vietnam tourist visa for Indians?
Indians getting Vietnam tourist visa need to pay two types of fee: visa approval letter fee and stamping fee. The visa approval letter is paid to the agent and charged differently by different agents. Here we offer the lowest approval visa cost. The stamping fee is paid when you get visa stamped. The Immigration staff of Vietnam there charges the same rate for citizens of all countries in the world.
- How long can Indians stay in Vietnam on a tourist visa?
With a Vietnam tourist visa, Indians can be allowed to stay in Vietnam for 1 month first, then you can request visa extension if you wish to stay in Vietnam longer. The extension can be repeated several times later.
However, in case you wish to stay in Vietnam more than 1 month, 3 month visa is recommended and it is normally business visa if you have no special request when submitting your visa application.
- Notices on getting Vietnam tourist visa for Indian passport holders
- Indians citizens wishing to get Vietnam tourist visa on arrival must enter Vietnam via airway as the land or sea borders of Vietnam issue no visa on arrival.
- The validity of Vietnam tourist visa is the same with that cited in your Vietnam visa approval letter. It is also the period that you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam
- The real date of arrival into Vietnam must not earlier than the proposed arrival date in your visa application as well as in your visa approval letter.