There are basically 2 ways that Indian passport holders can enter Vietnam: by applying personally a visa from embassy or by applying online for a visa approval letter through travel agencies to get visa on arrival.
At the beginning, we would like to introduce the steps to obtain Vietnam tourist visa on arrival, which is both cheap and convenient.
Tourist Visa On Arrival
Note: Visa on arrival is valid at the airport only. You are unable to get tourist visa at any border checkpoints.
Although visa for Vietnam is collected on landing, you must apply online beforehand to receive visa approval. The application process includes 2 steps:
– Complete visa application form online
– Pay visa processing fee with credit/debit card
After payment, your application will be processed instantly. Within 2 business days, you will receive a visa approval letter and an entry-exit form.
On arrival process
Here’s a checklist of the documents you need to secure before you obtain Vietnamese travel visa on arrrival:
– Original passport. Must have at least 6 months remaining validity
– Print copy of visa approval letter
– Completed entry-exit form
– 01 recent passport photograph
Stamping fee: 25$ for single visa, 50$ for multiple visa. Only cash is acceptable.
Apply Vietnam Visa At Embassy
Step 1: Complete visa requirements
Here are the basic documents you’ll need to file your application:
– Original passport with a minimum of 6 months validity. If you submit the application by email, your passport copy is required
– Completed visa application form. Go the their website to fill out and print out the application form.
– One passport photo against a white background taken within the last six months
– Self-addressed return envelope if you want to get the passport back by post
– Payment for your visa fee
Step 2: Submit visa application
You can now submit your application and documents to the Embassy of Vietnam. Filing of applications can be done from Monday-Friday, 9:30AM-12:30 PM. Their office is located at 12-14 Victoria Rd., London W8-5rd, UK. After submitting the documents, you’ll be given a receipt which you will need to present to collect Vietnam visa.
Step 3: Collect your tourist visa
If you submit in person or by post, the visa can be delivered by post. In case you submit the application by email, you must bring your receipt, origin passport and appear at the embassy office to pick up the visa. The standard processing time is 5 working days. The urgent tourist visa can be issued within 1-2 working days if you pay extra cost for express service.
Should you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa for Indian in UK, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We are available on phone, email and skype 24/7.