Every Indian passport holder are eligible for visa on arrival, which means get visa for Vietnam when you arrive in the country. However, the visa on arrival is currently available only for arrivals by air so you are requested to fly to Vietnam if wishing to pick up the Vietnam visa on landing at the airport.
What documents needed at the airport to get on-arrival tourist visa?
Here is the list of documents should be submitted on arrival:
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 1 empty page left
– Completed entr-exit form (the form is available for download on our site)
– 01 recen photograph in passport size and agaisnt white background
Visa approval letter (read instructions below on how to get visa approval)
– Stamping fee (cash, paid in USD or VND only): 25$ for single visas, 50$ for multiple visa
How to get visa approval letter?
Tourist visa approval letter can be obtained online through travel agents within 2 business days or less if you complete properly 2 steps:
– Fill out online visa application form
– Pay visa processing fee with credit/debit card. Payment made by cash is also accepted
– When the procesing is completed, the visa approval letter will be sent to you via email with entry-exit form.
Vietnam tourist visa validity
Tourist vis for Vietnam is typically valid for 1 month on single or multiple entry from the expected date of arrival you mention in the application form. If you are looking for a longer stay, business visa is really a good choice. In reality, the type of visa that you may use mostly depends on the duration of your visit, not on purpose of the trip.