Overview of electronic visas
Holders of Indian nationality are eligible to receive e-Visa in Vietnam. Electronic visa is a visa granted by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners through the electronic transaction system. If you are a foreigner living abroad and want to enter Vietnam, you can request an electronic visa issued by yourself or through an agency, invitation or guarantor.
An electronic visa is the most convenient and easiest visa to apply online anywhere. Internet connection, valid passport and email address required.
Duration: 30 days for one entry
Purpose of immigration: Purpose of travel or business
Processing time: 1 to 3 business days
Entry points: airports, roads, and sea ports of Vietnam
How to apply for an electronic visa in Vietnam
- Visit the official government website
Visit the website operated by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Public Security, enter the necessary information and apply. Dedicated website https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/en_EN/home. If the visa is issued, the number of days needed until the issue after application is 1 ~ 3 will be the working day.
– This is an official government website, so it’s safe and completely reliable.
– Visa fees are paid via electronic finalization provided by the Immigration Department. If a visa is not issued, the issuing and payment fees will not be refunded.
– The official website of the government is written in Vietnamese and English.
Apply online at the travel agency’s website
- Visit our website for easy application.
- pay the fee.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your visa application and payment of fees.
- Get your online visa via email.
- Print visa issued and presented at the time of immigration.
You can use our airport tracking service so we can help you complete the immigration procedures into Vietnam as quickly and easily as possible.