The visa application should be made at Vietnam Embassy at least 2 weeks in advance of your departure to avoid inconveniences at last minutes. Or you can apply online anytime on our site (applicable for air travel only).
Apply visa at Vietnam embassy
What documents need to be provided?
– Original passport with a minimum of 6 month validity
– Completed application form attached with 01 passport-sized photo
– Non-refundable Vienam visa fees
– Processing time
It takes at least 3 business days for the issuance of your tourist visa. You are always advised to check data on the visa after collecting. If there is a mistake, please inform immediately to the embassy for remedy.
How it works?
The process of online Vietnam visa is described as follows: Complete the application form online —> Pay processing fee —-> Get visa approval letter —–> Pick up tourist visa on arrival
1. Complete the application form online: Go to “apply online” to enter required information including type of your visa, expected date of arrival, personal data.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided to inform that we already received your application.
2. Pay processing fee: after completing the form, you are directed to payment page. You can choose to pay with credit/debit card or send money via Paypal.
3. Get visa approval leter: After 2 business days, the approval letter and an entry-exit form will be sent to your email. Read Fast track service if you need an urgent letter the same day.
4. Pick up tourist visa on arrival: Apart from the approval letter and completed entry-exit form, you will have to submit your valid passport, 01 passport photo and pay stamping fee to Immigration Officer at the airport to get visa stamp. Please be noted that the stamping fee must be paid by cash in USD or VND. It costs 25$ for single visa, 50$ for multiple visa.