You should apply for a visa when:
Vietnam allows the visa application to be submitted about 6 months before travelling but you should not apply too soon or too late. The best time is to obtain your tourist visa welll 3 weeks in advance of the trip.
How to apply?
Apply at Vietnam Embassy in France
Vietnam Embassy is traditionally considered as an official place to get entry visa. If you would like to obtain the tourist visa personally, please be prepared to submit the documents below:
– 02 completed visa application forms
– Origin passport with a minimum of 1 month validity beyond your date of exit from Vietnam. If you submit postal application, please send your pasport coppy instead
– 02 passport sized photographs affixed to the application forms
– Self-addressed return envelope if you want to receive the passport and visa by post
The Vietnam visa Indian is ready to collect after 7 working days (normal service) or 3 working days (urgent service). Those submit the application by post must be present at the embassy and bring their origin passport to get the visa.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in France
62 Rue Boileau – 75016 Paris
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
VietNam Permanent Delegation to UNESCO
Address : 2, đường Le Verrier, 75006 Paris, France
Tel : (33-1) 4432 0877 – Fax: (33-1) 4432 0879
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://vnmission-unesco.mofa.gov.vn
Visa On Arrival
As an alternative, you may also submit your application online through travel agents to receive an approval letter, which leaves you entitlement to get tourist visa on arrival. Please be noted that visa approval letter is valid at Vietnam’s international airports only, you can’t get visa on arrival at any land borders.
In order to obtain a Vietnamese tourist visa on landing, you are required to follow 4 steps:
– Complete online visa application form correctly
– Make an online payment through OnePay, PayPal or Bank Transfer
– Obtain visa approval letter and entry & exit form via email within 2 business days or less
– Present the letter, completed entry and exit form, original passport, 01 passport photograph and pay stamping fee to get visa stamp at arrival airport