In case, you are going to stay in other tourist attractions rather than Phu Quoc, you need to make sure you already have a visa organized before you arrive in Vietnam– either by visiting an embassy for the visa to be put in your passport, or by applying online through a travel agent prior to arrival and collecting your visa on arrival at the airport. Proceed to see how and where to get Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens in Canada.
Finding Vietnamese Embassy In Canada
It is the true that Indian citizens don’t have to apply Vietnam tourist visa at the embassy located in New Delhi. Application for Vietnam tourist visa for Indian can be processed at any Vietnam embassies all over the world including the embassy in Canada. You will find Embassy of Vietnam in Canada at:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Canada
55 MacKay Street, Ottawa, K1M 2B2, Canada
Phone: (613) 236 0772
Hotlines: 613-700-4779 or 613-882-6699
Fax: (613) 236 2704
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (consul)
Consulate General of Viet Nam in Vancouver-Canada
#800-605 Robson street, Vancouver, B.C. V6B5J3, Canada
Tel : +1 604-629-0189 – Fax : +1 604-681-2906
Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://vnconsulate-vancouver.mofa.gov.vn
Be well- informed that the requirements for Vietnam visa Indian from Vietnam embassy in Canada is not the same as the one in New Delhi. Neither is its visa service. Therefore, it is worthwhile contacting consular via hotlines so that it can help to save your time and effort to prepare full required documents for Vietnam visa application.
For additional information about applying Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens at embassy in Canada, Vietnam visa can be applied by mail or in person at the embassy and up to 1 year prior to the date of entry into Vietnam. The processing time is often 5 working days since the receipt of your complete documents. Besides, travelers can also request for rush service which takes 2 workings days to process with additional processing fee required.
How to apply for Vietnam visa for indian citizens from canada
1. Apply at Vietnam embassy in canada
Application for Vietnam visa Indian at embassy requires you to prepare the following documents:
– Original passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel. In case your passport has no blank paper left, you can submit 2 copies of passport to request loose- leaf visa without sending your original passport.
– A completed visa application: The form must be completed online and then printed off in black and white.
– 01 recent passport photo: It should be taken in Vietnam passport size (4x6cm) or Canadian passport photograph size.
– 01 copy of the applicant’s valid passport.
– A pre-paid self addressed return envelope for those who apply by mail
– Vietnam visa fee: It varies and depends on the length of stay in Vietnam, on visa types and is subject to be changed from time to time. It is strongly advised for Indian citizens in Canada to contact visa offer to be well informed. Please be noticed that the application fee is non refundable.
For those applying by email, just scan all the above documents except a pre-paid envelope and email to email@example.com to apply for loose-leaf visa. In that case, you will need a credit card to pay the application fee.
2. Apply online
Instead of applying via embassy, the applicants holding Indian passport can contact one reliable travel agent to have them complete Vietnam visa application on your behalf. Accordingly, applying tourist Vietnam visa for Indian citizens from Canada can be completed online with only 4 simple steps.
– Complete the online application form
– Make an online payment through PayPal
– Obtain visa approval letter attached with entry and exit form via email
– Present the letter, completed entry and exit form, original passport, 01 passport photo and stamping fee(in cash) to get Vietnam visa upon arrival.
Compared to the traditional one, this option is much simpler with no required paper when applying online. As a result, the applicants don’t have to send your documents away. However, be reminded that this option only works for airport entry, not for overland and sea entry.
In conclusion, based on your specific situation and your priority, you can consider which way is the most suitable way to obtain Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens in Canada.